Monday, April 22, 2013

Where the Magic Happens

So this is where it all begins.  My first blog post.  I never thought I'd be doing this but I was inspired.  Inspired by my friends, husband, kids, the day-to-day ... everything.  As you can see, this blog is titled Who You Callin' a Lady.  No big story behind it except that it is my friend's response whenever I say "hey lady" and I think it's funny.  And, in my case, true.

One thing I want to make crystal clear.  I am NOT an expert on anything.  I've read quite a few blogs and so many bloggers have inferred in their writing that they are experts in something and actually know what they are talking about.  That's crap.  I simply have opinions.  And a potty mouth, but that's for a separate post.  In fact, I have an opinion about pretty much everything.  The other point I'd like to make is that I'd love to hear your opinions.  So, after you read my posts, write a comment.  Would love to hear from you!

OK, so I just finished up with some hot yoga so I have to shower before I get the kids from school.  Have a great day and will "talk" with you in the blogger universe soon.

Thanks for visiting my blog,
the Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment