Friday, April 26, 2013

A Sick Little One ... But Still Have a Style Recommendation

I've had a little one home from school the last couple days with a fever.  But, it will not deter me from a fashion tip!

I recently discovered (maybe I'm late to the party) the denim from JCrew.  If you know me, you know this is surprising because I am a VERY loyal Paige Denim and Joe's Jeans girl.  For spring and summer, I got the Cropped Matchstick Jeans in White and Mint.  Love, love, love.  Wear them with heels or flip flops, rolled a bit or not rolled.  Any way you wear them, they are denim perfection.

Side note:  if you live in the San Diego area, go see Shannon Spear, the Personal Stylist at UTC's JCrew store.  This stylish and approachable lady definitely knows what she's talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment