Thursday, May 9, 2013

Product Sent From Heaven

It is as if angels have come down from heaven, with their harp music and all, and dropped this magnificent new product in our laps.  Yes ladies, it's BB Cream.  If you don't know what it is yet, google it or run to a department store and get a sample because it will change your life.  A little dramatic?  I don't think so.  Let's review ...

BB Creams prime, hydrate, protect with SPF, provide coverage, treat skin with high levels of active skincare ingredients, color correct and even tone. In my routine, that means I'm substituting 4-5 products for 1.  How awesome and cost effective is that?!  And, BB Creams are concentrated so a pea-size is just enough.  You can wear your BB Cream alone for light coverage (which is great for day or kickin' around on the weekend) or blend it with your foundation for heavier coverage.  If you have dry skin, be sure to layer it with your moisturizer for added (and probably necessary) skincare benefits.

Of course, there are a bunch out there so test a few out and see what works for you.  A tip:  if you go to Sephora, they will give you small samples to take home.  Now, I like some coverage and I don't like to look dewy.  Here are the 2 that work for me ... Smashbox Camera Ready and Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1.  Also, check out this article from Allure.  I trust anything this magazine says because they test a ton of products.  8 Best Multitasking BB Creams

Remember, I am NOT a skincare professional, therefore am NOT an expert in this area.  But I am a product junkie and have tried everything under the sun.  Give BB Creams a try and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment